TopicsBranding Career Management Change Management Communcation Community Culture Design Education Event Future Games growth Human Resource Journalism Leadership Marketing Mentoring Organisation Leadership Politics Psychology Recruitment Social Media Software Development Startup Strategy Technology Trends Uncategorized Values Workplace
- RT @mlroach: "Why don't any senior engineers apply here?!" Careers page talks about ping-pong tables but not parental leave 5 hours ago
- RT @globeandmail: Tim Hortons protests planned across Canada as anger spreads beyond Ontario trib.al/KKUUOxM 6 hours ago
- Loneliness is contributing to our increasingly tribal politics ft.com/content/89f166… 13 hours ago
- Dominant Leaders are Bad for Groups. Why Do They Succeed? psychologicalscience.org/news/minds-bus… via @psychscience 1 day ago
- RT @HarvardBiz: Most people don’t want to disagree or know how to do it s.hbr.org/2D8KfQo 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
TagsAngels Anthropology Applicant Tracking System ATS BC beliefs boardgames Books boss British Columbia Business growth campaign canada career career change CMO cofounder creation creative thinking critical thinking customers Customer Service designer design thinking dev dev talent drawing Elections entrepreneurs Equality of opportunity Eric Reis evolution founder founders Games growth Human evolution job Jobs Life mentor naming Online Communities organisation pitch Politics Portland Product Development professional you rails railsconf reflection riseofthedesigner robots Roleplaying RPG Ruby on Rails SaaS seattle small business solution finding Stanford Startup startup weekend Steve Blank storytelling Talent Tech Tech co-founder TED TEDx Vancouver Venture Capital web web development