TopicsBranding Career Management Change Management Communcation Community Culture Design Education Event Future Games growth Human Resource Journalism Leadership Marketing Mentoring Organisation Leadership Politics Psychology Recruitment Social Media Software Development Startup Strategy Technology Trends Uncategorized Values Workplace
- RT @AdamMGrant: If you're constantly firing people, it's a sign that you're: (a) Bad at hiring (b) Bad at matching people to jobs (c) Bad… 9 hours ago
- RT @Yello: Your employees value #diversity and #inclusion programs because they promote everything from pay equity to innovation. Did you… 9 hours ago
- Heading to #Vancouver #bc #canada for the week looking forward to catching up with friends and making some new ones… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- @AmericanAir This was specifically in your mobile app 3 days ago
- @AmericanAir your visa flow is wrong in your mobile app, it states you can only be a resident in the US if you have… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
TagsAngels Anthropology Applicant Tracking System ATS BC beliefs boardgames Books British Columbia Business growth campaign canada career career change CMO cofounder creation creative thinking critical thinking culture customers Customer Service designer design thinking dev dev talent diversity drawing entrepreneurs Equality of opportunity Eric Reis feedback founders Games growth Human evolution job Jobs Life listening mentor naming Online Communities organisation pitch Politics Portland Product Development rails railsconf riseofthedesigner robots Roleplaying RPG Ruby on Rails SaaS seattle small business solution finding solutions Stanford Startup startup weekend Steve Blank storytelling Talent Tech Tech co-founder TED TEDx trust Vancouver Venture Capital web web development